Sources of Funds
The Foundation is financially supported by Entrance Fees/Sales of the foundation’s form, Monthly Contribution, Surplus arising out of business of the Society, Miscellaneous sources in special project, Borrowing, Gift, Fines, Donations either in kind or cash and grants in aid.
The Foundation is open to the public for participation in its foundation activities in helping the social needy. Art Exhibition, Workshop, Seminar, Health talk and Art Review, Skill acquisition/Recruiting are also conducted for the Public in pursuing of the objects of the Foundation.
· Education. TestDriller, UTME, SSCE, POST UTME, JSCE/BECE, COWBELLPEDIA.
Monthly/Weekly Comprehensive Medical Check-Up
· Health Talk on every Month/Weekly
· Eeco group co for recruiting young people for job in collaboration with Jobberman
· Daily/Weekly/Monthly Art Practices in the studios
· Quarterly Art workshop/Competitions/Acquisition Skill/Sports
· Yearly Art Exhibition/Solo Exhibition/Group/Art Seminar / Art Review
· CASF Talent Show (Talent Hurt)
· Press Release
· Children Fun Day
· Public Safety Research
· Research programs for women either young women or adult to promote them in general activities.
· Research Yearly programs
Monthly free meals to needy and many more.
Calendar of Events
· January New Year Celebration
· April Ceremony
· May Celebration
· July Annual General Meeting
· September Extraordinary Annual General Meeting
· December Foundation Anniversary
The Foundation had provided Photos and Videos, Painting’s / Educational material and continued to make donations to the following:
· Wikimedia and Wikipedia: Wiki Loves Africa 2016 through President Mr. Olusola David, Ayibiowu
· VASON through Chairman Mr. Olusola David, Ayibiowu
· Home for the Disabled
· Enlighten Children’s Home and many more.